Monday, July 27, 2009

Here we are!!!


After months of excuses, I finally started a blog for this Lines clan. Right now we are residing in Mesa, Arizona and loving every second of the heat. Eric is going to school at MCC and working for Fex Ex in the wee hours of the morning. I am still working at Phoenix Children's Hospital on the Oncology floor. Right now Eric is between semesters, so on my days off we enjoy the lazy days of summer. We have been on a reading kick lately. Eric is a much faster reader than I and has been blazing through series while I trudge a long. He just finished the Narnia series so I suggested he read Harry Potter. I am afraid I may have lost him for the next few weeks in the mystical world of Hogwarts and muggles. I am almost finished with My Sister's Keeper so I am open to any book recommendations.
This picture is of a pop up Star Wars book at our latest trip to the book store.

No comments:

Post a Comment