Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Colorado Hills

Eric and I took our first official vacation as a family and loved every second of it. We went to Denver, CO for a week to visit his sister Jennifer and her family. Being a fairly new member to the Lines clan, I am thankful we took this opportunity for me to get to know my nieces and nephews. Eric had a blast remembering all the great times and making new memories with Brenton and Brad. Here are just a few pictures and highlights of the trip.

We drove up in the mountains for a Sunday drive. Colorado is beautiful.

Photobucket

Jen and John

Photobucket

Here I am in all my glory, 5 1/2 months pregnant!

Photobucket

Brinley eating berries.

Photobucket

Brielle

Photobucket

On Tuesday, we went to the Nature and Science museum in Denver with the younger kids. Here are the mad little scientists.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eric and I went with Jen to the Denver temple. Afterward we met John for their after temple tradition of sushi at John Holly's. I was sad I couldn't eat any, but Eric said it was the best sushi he has ever had.

Photobucket

Thanks Jen and John for a great week. I must be a terrible photographer because somehow I don't have a single picture of Brook. We love you guys very much!

1 comment: