Friday, February 26, 2010

PCH Nurses love babies!!

Well my maternity leave has ran dry and I start back to work on Monday...dun dun dun. I have thoroughly enjoyed three months of baby bliss and a stress free life. I will be returning to work alternating between 2 days a week and 3 days a week. I am already sad to leave my little Luke, but he will be in good hands with Eric at home.
I do love having a support system at work. Many of my co-workers have been pregnant, are pregnant, and had babies this year. I like being able to know that other moms are doing what I do. It's the joke at work that if you drink the water you'll get pregant. We love to celebrate with baby showers. Last night I went to the Cheesecake Factory in honor of Stephanie's baby girl due in 4 weeks.

Here is Jamie's precious Evan, who was born just two weeks after Luke. We shared pregnancy woes throughout our 9 months.


And here is Stephanie beaming at 36 weeks. Baby Isabella is almost here.

Oh did I mention I love Cheesecake Factory. I tried the cookie dough cheesecake. Divine.

1 comment:

  1. It is nice to have a support system and I'm glad you have such a strong one! :) I'm sooooo jealous you got to go to the Cheesecake Factory (always wanted to go, but we don't have one close by) :( Cookie Dough cheesecake does sound divine :)

    ReplyDelete