Monday, February 21, 2011

Suez (Shoes)

Luke loves shoes. He plays in my closet with my heels and drags Eric's shoes around the house. Today I gave him a shoe box to open. He was so excited. We took off the old shoes and put on the new shoes. It took forever to get a still shot of his new kicks because he ran around the second they were on.
Oh and the best part of his new shoes is I paid $1.26 for them after a few coupons and a buy one get one half off!

Nike commercial anyone? He was one the go. (Yes Kayla I put my kid in a coat when 70 degrees outside. We silly Arizonans.)

He is going through a huge growth spurt right now and thickening up. Just look at those ankles.

5 comments:

  1. Love the kancles. We used to laugh at Ellie's too. I can't wait to see our little guy in shorts, it'll be the same chubby story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the jacket is with shorts! Man I miss Arizona winters ;) Luke is getting so big and he is just as cute as ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't beleive how big he is! he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute! carter went through a phase of shoes and trying on my heels...i guess he still does that!

    ReplyDelete